CBIS 236624
Show full imageShow half image
To do Sights Church

Sandarne Church

Inaugurated in 1867

The wooden church began construction in 1858, when the crown prince and later king Charles XV visited Sandarne and laid the foundation stone. The church has been scheduled for demolition on multiple occasions but has always been restored to health by the locals.

Phone: +46(0)270 - 42 65 00