Ljusne Church was inaugurated in 1896. The style is very unusual for Sweden. Countess Wilhelmina von Hallwyl, born as " Kempe" took the initiative for construction. The interior is dominated by the brown color of the wood and distinguished by carved pillars and the preaching pulpet placed above the altar at the center of the church.
Phone: +46(0)270 - 42 17 70